Who we are
Lawn and Order is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
We may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page periodically to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 23 May 2018.
What we collect
We will only collect information from you with your submission and consent. If we request your email or phone number we will detail what purpose we will use these for at time of submission.
We may request the following information:
- name and job title and company name
- contact information including email address
- our contact form asks for your name, email and your message information
- demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- information relevant to production and administering services you have requested
- other information relevant to client surveys and/or promotions
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- internal record keeping
- to provide the services you have requested and to administer your account
- our contact form sends the information you have filled in directly to our email address – it does not record your information on any database
- we may use the information to improve our product and service offerings
- we may periodically send promotional emails about products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- if you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by emailing email@example.com
- if you believe we are incorrectly holding your personal information please request that we remove all information about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
- We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have previously asked your permission or are required by law to do so.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under both UK and EU law. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please email firstname.lastname@example.org
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please email email@example.com as soon as possible. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.